- Tell me about yourself
- Questions about the cities you have lived in?
- Why MBA ?
- How did you come to the center? What is the state of public transport in India?
Work Related Questions
- How do you think the company that you are in doing? Are you aware how it is doing financially?
- If you were to recommend changes to your current company as a consultant, what would they be and why?
- What was your last project about? How do you think it would benefit the customers?
General Knowledge Questions
- Do you know Demand-Supply Law in Economics? Explain.
- Have you read the latest budget? What are key highlights of the budget? Profs may take one highlight and ask you to explain the benefits of it.
- Why has the Indian IT Industry grown significantly in the past decade? What factors have contributed to it?
- Do you know about the 2G scam? Do you agree with it being a scam? Do you think auctioning a country’s natural resources are best for the people of the country? Why?
Hobbies & Interest based Questions
- Which is your favourite book? Detailed inquiries about the book?
- If you say you like to travel, which is your favourite location? Details about tourist spots around your current location
In case you have gone through the IIMA Interview and wish to share your IIM Bangalore Interview Questions with our readers, please add them to the comments section below.
Read more MBA admission guides at https://mbaclub.in
More College Specific MBA Interview Questions
- IIM Ahmedabad Interview Questions
- IIM Indore Interview Questions
- IIM Kolkata Interview Questions
- IIM Kozhikode Interview Questions
- IIM Lucknow Interview Questions
- IIM Ranchi Interview Questions
- IIM Rohtak Interview Questions
- IIM Shillong Interview Questions