College: Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Year Established: 1977
Summary: Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is a private business school with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore, India. Mumbai is the older center.
Courses at WELINGKAR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Business Design(PGDM-BD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Healthcare
- PGDM-Rural Management (Emerging Economies)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship
- Business Management for legal professionals
- Post Graduate Program in Telecom Management (PGPTM) and Certificate Course in Telecom Marketing & Management (CTMM)
Admission at WELINGKAR
The process assigns significant value to previous academic performances, extra-curricular activities, work experience, application form essay & questions, GD, PI & Psychometric tests along with the written test scores of CAT (2015) / XAT (2016) / ATMA (2015-2016) / CMAT (2016) / MH-CET (2016) / GMAT (2013 onwards).
Based on the results, candidates are shortlisted and called for an in-person evaluation which includes a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.