Being organized at the MBA interview reflects on your maturity and is critical to success. Follow the checklists below to ensure that you are well prepared with documents and other necessary items needed at the MBA interview.
What to Carry to the MBA Interview
- Ensure you carry a pen. Ensure that the pen is not one which may leak and soil your shirt. Also, carry a decent pen – avoid cheap plastic ball pens.
- Ensure you carry your documents in a neat folder which is organized and you know exactly which document is placed where. Shuffling through your papers when the professors ask for a document does not reflect well on your ability to stay organized.
- If you are traveling to the interview location from another city, ensure that you carry a bag for your other travel items and a separate bag/folder which you will be carrying to the interview. Do not carry a big travel bag into the interview room.
- Again, if you are traveling to the interview location, you may want to keep a spare shirt in your bag in your shirt gets soiled or wrinkled.
MBA Interview Documents Checklist
Ensure you carry all documents mentioned in the interview call letter. At a minimum, you should carry:
- Interview Call Letter
- Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheets
- Graduation Degree
- Experience Certificates of your past jobs
- Offer Letter of your current job
- Salary Slips of each job
- Certificates of all Achievements mentioned in your resume
Note: Ensure you read the interview call letter in detail and carry everything mentioned in the call letter.