- Walk us through your resume.
- Questions about the cities you have lived in?
- Why MBA?
- Why Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak? Do you know how old this college is?
- Which other IIMs have you gotten interview calls from? Which IIM will you go to if you get selected in all IIMs?
Work Related Questions
- How do you think the company that you are in doing? Are you aware how it is doing financially?
- If you were to recommend changes to your current company as a consultant, what would they be and why?
- What was your last project about? How do you think it would benefit the customers?
General Knowledge Questions
- Do you know Demand-Supply Law in Economics? Explain.
- Have you read the latest budget? What are key highlights of the budget? Profs may take one highlight and ask you to explain the benefits of it.
- Why has the Indian IT Industry grown significantly in the past decade? What factors have contributed to it?
- Do you know about the 2G scam? Do you agree with it being a scam? Do you think auctioning a country’s natural resources are best for the people of the country? Why?
Hobbies & Interest based Questions
- What are your hobbies? Details on how much you know about how the hobby you mention – e.g. If you say, you like listeting to western classical – detailed questions about the names of the artists, their origin, their life etc.
- If you say you like to travel, which is your favourite location? Details about tourist spots around your current location
Continue reading at http://mbaclub.in
More College Specific MBA Interview Questions
- IIM Bangalore Interview Questions
- IIM Indore Interview Questions
- IIM Kolkata Interview Questions
- IIM Kozhikode Interview Questions
- IIM Lucknow Interview Questions
- IIM Ranchi Interview Questions
- IIM Ahmedabad Interview Questions
- IIM Shillong Interview Questions