College: Indian Institute of Management Indore
Year Established: 1996
Summary: The Indian Institute of Management Indore (often abbreviated as IIM-I) is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India. Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) family of management schools.
Courses at IIM-I
IIM Indore offers the following academic programmes –
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), a two-year full-time residential programme equivalent to an MBA.
- Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a one-year full-time residential programme equivalent to an MBA.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPMX), a two-year alternate-weekend programme.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) – IIM Indore, a five-year integrated course in management
Options to specialise in various fields such as Finance, Operations, Marketing, Systems etc. are available.
Admission at IIM-I
Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP) at Indore, Dubai(UAE) and Mumbai, is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs. Non Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also eligible to apply and should have scored a minimum GMAT score of 650 to be shortlisted for further evaluations. Admissions to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a programme for executives with a minimum of 5 years work experience, is through the globally accepted GMAT. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score, which on average has been 700 for the past batches, quality of work experience, extra-curricular record and future managerial potential. The five-year integrated programme in management(IPM) Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) – IIM Indore, the first of its kind in India launched by IIM Indore.