College: ICFAI Business School
Year Established: 1985
- 94% on-campus placement (national and international) in 2015 with average salary package up to 6.7 LPA
- Ranked 2nd amongst ‘Private B-Schools in India’ in Silicon India B-Schools Survey 2015
- Recognized as deemed university by UGC
- Accredited by South Asia Quality Improvement System (SAQS)
- Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC
- Partnership with companies, foreign university, NGOs, Banks to conduct training and certification courses
Courses at ICFAI
Admissions to ICFAI
The admission modalities for admission to MBA/PGPM and PhD programs of IBS are given below
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT/NMAT by GMAC
CAT 2015 scores, GMAT scores (from 2013 onwards) and scores of NMAT by GMAC 2015 are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2015. Candidates with GMAT®, CAT, NMAT by GMAC scores are exempted from IBSAT 2015.